Hello from Uruguay South America

/ Hello from Uruguay South America #1  

Uruguayo

Tractor
Mitsubishi mt 3501d - massey ferguson 1175 perkins 6.305 - ferguson te20 1951 perkins 4.154 marine adapted - Mf 135 1972 perkins ad 3.152
My name is Victor I am from a small country called Uruguay which is located in South America, it is a farming country, surely I have only heard from him because of the football we are very good at that, I have been reading his songs for a long time and have served a lot to solve problems with my tractors, then I decided to join you to continue learning and also make some contribution, in had several tractors over time, case, ursus, mitsubishi. Today I own a ferguson t20 1951 originally with a gasoline engine, which became an exelnte project when I decided to adapt a motor disel perkins 4,154 marine which gave me many satisfactions, and I also have a beautiful mf 135 1971 vines perkins engine ad153 with the rear axles cut to make the tractor narrower, I hope you know how to excuse my English and not have bored with my presntacion, a greeting for all!!!!!

/ Hello from Uruguay South America #2  
Good morning Victor and welcome to TBN and the forum. Not to worry about your use of the English language - its better than many to whom its supposedly their first language. That's a very real project - converting a gasoline tractor to a diesel tractor. Glad to have you as a member of TBN.

And just to be fair - I neither speak or write in Spanish. So you are one up on me there Victor.

/ Hello from Uruguay South America #3  
Welcome to TBN Victor! Lots of great information and conversations here!

/ Hello from Uruguay South America
Thank you for your kind welcome! At some point when I find out how to do it, upload pictures of my tractors hoping that they can help someone and of course I accept all kinds of advice and criticism about it, a hug and thanks

/ Hello from Uruguay South America
¡Gracias por su amable bienvenida! En algún momento cuando descubro cómo hacerlo, subir fotos de mis tractores con la esperanza de que puedan ayudar a alguien y, por supuesto, acepto todo tipo de consejos y críticas al respecto, un abrazo y gracias