Hello

/ Hello #1  

Redgate West

I've been a frequent viewer of this site for awhile and I finally wanted to participate more than just read.
I live in Texas and have a country farm near New Ulm. If you know the area, I'm about 1 mile from the Falls Golf course if I cut thru my neighbors woods.
I really enjoy all the posts and comments to the forum and have made this site one of my "Daily Must Read".
I'll be buying a tractor soon and wanted the ability to post specific questions. I really like the Kioti DK35, but I have a really good Kubota dealer only 25 miles away.
Anyway, I wanted to briefly introduce myself and say Hello.

/ Hello #3  
Welcome to TBN, we just have a great time. You will 2.

Holla if you HEMI!

/ Hello #4  
What is the differance in FEL lift of the dk35 and the dk40? I've never looked at the dk35 but the dk40 is 2700lbs.

/ Hello #5  
I had to look up New Ulm on mapquest. That's nice country down there. I've looked at the Kioti line too. Great looking tractors and every owner I've talked to liked theirs. They seem less expensive than that OTHER orange tractor, but I was also told that if you decided to resell to expect a lot less too. If you have a good Kubota dealer near you, that's what I'd suggest.

Anyways, howdy from the other end of the State. I'm new here as well.