hello

/ hello #1  

CS2210

Tractor
Kioti cs2210
hey guys, hope all is good with everyone. My name is Travis and i am new to this site and tractors. I recently purchased a kioti cs2210 as i wanted something small enough to use around my home for lawn care and also purchased a 54 inch meteor snow blower to keep my yard clear in the winter. Unfortunately its march 1 and all my snow is melting so i haven't had a chance to try it out yet :) but seeing as i live in NB Canada im sure i'll have ample opportunity to.. I have been reading through this forum the last few days and this place is a wealth of knowledge.
Thanks in advance
Travis

/ hello #2  
Welcome to TBN & the forum, Travis. I, for one, will be glad when all my snow is gone. I've had my fill of winter.

/ hello #3  
Hello i am new to being a member but not new to tbn by i too have a cs2410 kioti hope it is working good for you as mine ! curt

/ hello
thanks for the warm welcome guys, im hoping that my tractor turns out to be as good of a purchase as i think it was. I only have 3 hours on it so far, but intend to put many more hours and have it for many years.

/ hello #6  
:welcome: to TBN Travis...enjoy.

/ hello #9  
Hi Travis.
Welcome to the forum!

:welcome: