Attachments

• 42987296-366B-4913-8A82-CC99F54A702D.jpeg
    42987296-366B-4913-8A82-CC99F54A702D.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 93
  • 20D598E7-BD00-4A62-9656-8EFEEA558893.jpeg
    20D598E7-BD00-4A62-9656-8EFEEA558893.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 91
   / Help identifying disk manufacturer #2  
Wish I knew. Its better than the King Kutter I have now other than not having notched discs.

It would be easy to restore. If you get to the bearings, they should come out to compare and replace without too much trouble.

Are the discs in good shape? How is the hydraulic lift arm working?

/ Help identifying disk manufacturer
Wish I knew. Its better than the King Kutter I have now other than not having notched discs.

It would be easy to restore. If you get to the bearings, they should come out to compare and replace without too much trouble.

Are the discs in good shape? How is the hydraulic lift arm working?

The lift arm works great, disks are in good shape. The front axle broke and was hoping to order 1 so when I take it apart, it could go right back together. I just don’t know the manufacturer if the disk. Thanks

/ Help identifying disk manufacturer #4  
The lift arm works great, disks are in good shape. The front axle broke and was hoping to order 1 so when I take it apart, it could go right back together. I just don’t know the manufacturer if the disk. Thanks
Is there or was there an ID plate mounted on the frame? Maybe something etched?

Your disc harrow is special. It has a finger drag setup. Something I've not seen since the 70s or early 80s when my Pa had his 8N.

Is the color a faded beige or off yellow? What about the one wheel rim that looks original, is that a certain color? For JD, it's JD yellow.

The best I could find is a McCormick 35A. Yours looks sort of like it.
See this for comparison.

It has the hydraulic lift, the disc cleaning fingers, the two wheels with the round tube bar, the frame geometry is the same, etc.

Last edited:
   / Help identifying disk manufacturer #5  
Some people have welding machines that fix two piece axles into one piece axles.

/ Help identifying disk manufacturer #6  
Oh my, its a 1954 model.

/ Help identifying disk manufacturer #7  
I was able to find the RARE manual for $6.

/ Help identifying disk manufacturer #8  
If your problem is a broken arbor bolt (axle), measure your broken one and look in Shoup Parts. They supply most sizes used and an incredible number of lengths.

/ Help identifying disk manufacturer