Help me identify this fitting.

/ Help me identify this fitting. #1  

Balazar

Tractor
N/A
I bought a grapple at an auction. Seems to be foreign import. It came with flat face couplers. I want to put Pioneer couplers on it. What in the world is this and what is the most simple solution to switch to Pioneer? The out of focus 90 fitting has the an adapter in it that adapts it to the flat face coupler. The in focus one is just the 90. Below is a picture of the adapter in the coupler so that you can see the side that goes into the 90.
1715004945190.jpeg

The flat face connectors look like BSP and have this adapter in them to connect to the hoses.
1715005078007.jpeg

They have LSQ-FF-04SF 1/2" BSP engraved on the side.
1715005108989.jpeg

/ Help me identify this fitting. #2  
Pretty much all ag (ISO 5675) couplers these days are NPT threaded. So you want adapters from the hose ends to NPT. 1/2" NPT for 1/2" couplers which are the common size for implements.

Best bet is to bring the flat face couplers with adapters attached to your local hydraulics part store and let them match them up to the same thing except in 1/2" NPT. The hose ends look like SAE O-ring but I'm not 100% positive.

If you want to try to match them yourself, there is a fitting chart at Hydraulic Fitting Thread Chart | Hydraulics Direct

Last edited:
   / Help me identify this fitting. #3  
DIN2353 compression fittings is what goes on that 90 degree fitting in the first picture. The second picture is a BSP to DIN2353 adapter.

It's a metric fitting by the way. You want to measure the OD of the threads on the metric fitting to get the proper size. These are available in Heavy (S) and light (L) series. From the picture, looks like the Light series.

You can get some adapters to Imperial here: DIN Tube Fittings | Metric Compression Fittings | Discount Hydraulic Hose

/ Help me identify this fitting.
I can't get DIN adapters locally. Heck they are not very easy to find online. This is almost prompting me to swap my 3rd function connectors on the tractor to flat face. It is the easiest option at this point.

/ Help me identify this fitting. #5  
I just made flat face to Pioneer changeover hoses about a foot long. I needed the extra length anyway. Since I did that I've bough two other implements that are FF.