Help me identity old farm equipment

/ Help me identity old farm equipment #1  

Buford T Justice

Tractor
None sadly
Howdy all. I stumbled upon your information heavy forum trying to help my father out. He is the director of Texas State University's ranch in San Marcos, TX. While he was cleaning out some old sheds at the ranch he stumbled upon some equipment which he could not identify. I am hoping that some of you knowledgeable folks can help me so that he can get to the bottom of just what he found. Here are the two pictures he took with his phone today, sorry there are no other pictures at this point. I also would like to say that he's not trying to sell or get rid of these things, he's just curious about what exactly they are. If need be I may be able to get him to take some more pictures tomorrow. A friend had suggested that they may be automatic corn shuckers.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thank you guys for any assistance you may be able to provide.

/ Help me identity old farm equipment #2  
The bottom one is definitely a seed cleaner. There are some folks on the Homesteader sites that would love to have that for cleaning shell beans. I've read where in one of the communities where they do a lot of that, a fellow sets one of those up, and lets folks clean their thrashed beans for a penny a pound.

The other sort of looks like a hammer mill, but the apparent self feeder unit throws me a bit. Depends on if it has hammers, or knives in the chamber. The blower unit on the side is much like on a hammer mill, which normally has a cyclone type bagger attached.

The apparent self feeder would tell me it is designed to grind/chop a stalk type forage. Looks pretty narrow to be feeding flakes of square baled hay. Possibly someone from your region could shed some light on it's exact purpose.

/ Help me identity old farm equipment #4  
Could be, but most I have seen, and owned had a feed table, and the fodder fed endo into the cutter head. I'm thinking more like maybe a later version shredder of some sort, when they chopped fodder for bedding. Those units usually picked the corn from the stalk, and ran it out a separate small elevator, then chopped the fodder, and blew it out in a pile, or up in the mow.

/ Help me identity old farm equipment
Thank you all for your help in this matter. I gave my pops a link to this thread so hopefully it has she'd some light on this mystery equipment. Thanks again!