HELP! Need Daedong L3503-D Oil Seal for front axle

/ HELP! Need Daedong L3503-D Oil Seal for front axle #11  
There is no Daedong dealer. It's now sold in the US as Kioti but the Kioti dealers are unable to order this part.

Tractor Shop

Tractor Parts - Parts Search | New | genuine tractor parts Hamilton New Zealand Ruakura Motors international parts sourcing distribution new and used tractor parts Agricultural wheel tractors Hamilton New Zealand parts, New Zealand, Australia, South

Parts and Service | Kioti Tractors

Home Michigan Iron & Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-459

I am stunned you cant find a major seal company who cant come up with one.

It would be nice to see the application the seal fits.
Really good chance you can take this to a machine shop and have them fit a seal

/ HELP! Need Daedong L3503-D Oil Seal for front axle #13  
Hopefully the OP has found the replacement at this point, but given the difficulty in finding parts for the tractor I'm going to leave answer here for anyone else who (like me) shows up here at a later date looking for the answer.

It was necessary for me to open it up and get read the numbers off of the seal to find a replacement. I was never able to find anything related to this with the Daedong part number (38635-4349-2). The seal is a TC-90-110-13.

It can be ordered from

Southern Global - Oil Seal, TC-90-110-13
or Amazon - Amazon.com

/ HELP! Need Daedong L3503-D Oil Seal for front axle #14  
There is no Daedong dealer. It's now sold in the US as Kioti but the Kioti dealers are unable to order this part.
Daedong tractor was made in Korea and their name changed to LS tractor in the USA today in my understanding.

you should try to ask the local LS tractor dealer. They might help to find the seal.

JKK

/ HELP! Need Daedong L3503-D Oil Seal for front axle #15  
No, Daedong is Kioti and Bobcat. Or are they LS too? Thought that was different.