Help needed with identifying/locating fuel line adaptor for MF35

/ Help needed with identifying/locating fuel line adaptor for MF35 #1  

RobM35

Tractor
MF35
I am from Victoria Australia and new to this forum. I have a MF 35 with a Perkins Diesel which I have had for nearly 27 years. Not sure of exact model/SN (tractor is not here at present), but I will check it and add to this post.

I am having trouble with diesel leaking at the top of one fuel line where it connects to the injector. I am getting help from an experienced local tractor mechanic. Apparently this connection has a short, steel adaptor (nipple) between the line and the injector entry point, and it is cracked beyond repair (hence the leak). In his experience this adaptor is usually not present and the injector entry usually has a cast, protruding male thread which connects directly to the fuel line.

So I am trying to locate a replacement for this adaptor, or at least a correct part description/item number so I can go searching for one. Here's a photo of a similar view that I found elsewhere on the web and put an arrow to show the location of adaptor I am talking about.

injector_adaptor.jpg

I will greatly appreciate any assistance/advice about this.

Cheers
Rob

/ Help needed with identifying/locating fuel line adaptor for MF35 #2  
That is not a Perkins diesel, it's a Standard Motors diesel engine. (the Perkins in the later 35's are 3 cylinders, the early 35's have the Standard Motors diesel are 4 cylinders) the top fitting is for the bleed off line, the fitting between the injector, and the line is AGCO part number 1012707M1. If it not the fitting that cracked you need an injector (they do not list a part number for the top part where the fittings screw into separate from the rest of the injector parts) so the AGCO part number for the injector is 890006M91

/ Help needed with identifying/locating fuel line adaptor for MF35 #3  
G'day Rob if you call Neil at sloanes diesel service in Bunninyong ( just outside Ballarat) he should be able to help you he does alot of our injector/pump work he's been there for years and is really good with the older stuff 5341 3440 should find him. If not let me know and i can have a dig around at work may be something hiding there.

Jon

/ Help needed with identifying/locating fuel line adaptor for MF35
Thanks Kenneth and Jon. I'll follow up your suggestions/information

I took some photos of the tractor today to be sure about identification. Here's the serial number (SDM 159120) which I understand makes it a 1959 model. Also a view of the fuel pump and lines to the injectors, and a close up of the part I'm looking for.

FE35_FuelPump&Lines.jpgFE35_LineAdaptor.jpgFE35_SerialNumber.jpg

Cheers
Rob

/ Help needed with identifying/locating fuel line adaptor for MF35 #5  
The lower is the inlet fuel connection fitting AGCO part number 1012716M1, and a washer AGCO part number 1014946M1.

/ Help needed with identifying/locating fuel line adaptor for MF35 #6  
G'day Rob what part of Vic are you from?

Jon