Loader help with connecting FEL hoses

/ help with connecting FEL hoses #1  

wv joe

Tractor
Kioti DK45 SE HST
Tried to connect my FEL hoses today after they became disconnected while bush hogging. anyone have any hints on how to get the hoses connected easily? I pull back the ring on the female end and insert the male, pushing as hard as I can - got 2 connected after multiple attempts, one of them pushed out a bit of fluid. The other 2 just won't connect, like the first 2, one leaks fluid when I try to connect them.
All 4 came off with the bucket stuck about 4 feet off the ground. I cleaned the connections and sprayed WD40 inside the female end to flush it out. Any help is appreciated!

/ help with connecting FEL hoses #2  
Probably have pressure build up on loader side hoses. Wrap a rag around end of the coupler then push end of coupler (poppet) against a hard surface. If the loader is still in the raised, off ground, put a prop under it or you will have to loosen hose that goes to base end of cylinder and drain oil until loader is on the ground

Dennis

/ help with connecting FEL hoses #3  
As said, you have to take all the weight off the FEL by propping it up. Be careful hitting the hose ends. Yes a rag is a good idea, but I've still been sprayed in the face with oil using a rag. There's lots of pressure in those lines that needs to be released before you can reconnect the lines, and if you don't take the weight off the loader, you never will.

/ help with connecting FEL hoses #4  
This is a duplicate thread. Many solutions offered on original thread that do not involve hitting it with a hammer.

/ help with connecting FEL hoses #5  
they are still under pressure with hydro. use a rage and push in the end of the valve to relieve pressure...as me how I know that works. Also once your done, get some color zip ties and match the colors on each side - because sometime those colored rubber caps come off and...that ads a bit more fun to the project.