herbicide dye marker

/ herbicide dye marker #11  
The dye will help you see where you have sprayed, but be forewarned, you will have it all over you... shoes, hands, etc.! If you ever spill even a small amount in a toolbox it will continue to show up on things for a long time... it is so concentrated that just a drop will make a big stain when water, sweat, etc. hit it. No matter how careful I was with the stuff, it still showed up when I didn't want it to... got to the point I quit using it. I know many will laugh at this post, but I bet many others can relate to what I'm saying!

:laughing: :laughing: We are Laughing :laughing::laughing: cause we've been there and done that! :laughing::laughing:

/ herbicide dye marker #12  
Old thread... Does the marker dye or pond dye stain plastic? I have a yellow atv that I'm going to use to spray with and I'd hate to have plastic stained.

/ herbicide dye marker #13  
Generally yes.

/ herbicide dye marker #14  
Hmm, I disagree, I spray herbicides out of an ATV everyday, as long as you wash off your machine when finished it shouldn't be a problem. If you get herbicide marker dye it will photo degrade over the course of a few days, not sure of the pond dye. More than likely the thing that will stain your plastic is the actual herbicide or any surfactants you add.

/ herbicide dye marker #15  
Some herbicides will stain, even without any dye in them.

Prodiamine, and Prowl, two I use a lot, both stain plastics yellow.