here's what's been keeping me busy

/ here's what's been keeping me busy
Great looking addition to the "family".
It's only March and you've already bought and restored two tractors this year. That's impressive!

the 55 740 I've been wanting for a year and a half now.. I have been making offers and counter offers to the seller for that entire time, every couple months.. he had listed if for sale 2ys ago.. way too high.. I told him what it was realistically worth.. over the next year we settled on a number a lil higher than my offer.. and lower than his sale price. I guess when he wasn't getting hits for 2ys he must have figured out he was too high..

this 4000 I lucked up on and stumbled over at a local auction.. I felt it was a good deal for the $$.. I got it for what I might pay for an average 8n.. and it's near 2x the tractor of an 8n.. :)

soundguy

/ here's what's been keeping me busy #12  
very few of those suckers around!

soundguy

Besides being really cool, what is it, and what was it used for? That front axle looks like its out of a military truck.

I think it is a cabbage farmer conversion.. it's on a rowcrop frame too if I'mnot mistaken..

soundguy

/ here's what's been keeping me busy #14  
i have a 64 narrow front like that, do tou have a pic of the rear with stabilizer bars on it? really need to see what i need for mine.

Attachments

• lunapic_126995602038111_3.JPG
    lunapic_126995602038111_3.JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 92
here's my 951 with the small center stabilizers.

soundguy

Attachments

• 100_1934.JPG
    100_1934.JPG
    725.2 KB · Views: 103
   / here's what's been keeping me busy #16  
i have a 64 narrow front like that, do tou have a pic of the rear with stabilizer bars on it? really need to see what i need for mine.

thanks, thats what i needed to see, can probly fabricate that setup. i just did'nt know where they attached at, now i know. if anybody has a website where i could buy them that would be great.