Hey all you Texans!

/ Hey all you Texans! #1  

PaulB

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B1700 HST
Seems like there are a lot of Texas guys here, so I figured I would talk about my other favorite thing besides tractors, which is bicycles. Is Lance Armstrong a household word in Texas, or just among bikers? He is my hero, and my son's middle name is Armstrong in honor of Lance.

/ Hey all you Texans! #2  
Bicycles? Who's Lance Armstrong? Now if it was motorcycles, we might have something to talk about./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Hey all you Texans! #3  
I'm with you on this one, PaulB. I've been cycling since 1972 although not so much recently. I share your admiration for Lance, as do all cyclists that I know.

Are you a road rider, or an off-road kind of guy?

/ Hey all you Texans! #4  
Yea that guy is fighter and pretty famous around the Dallas Metroplex. I don't know much about bicycles though. Will they take category 1 implements?

/ Hey all you Texans!
Gene - all bikes, although my favorite are the old classics, which I collect and restore. I have quite a few dating from 1935 to the mid 60's. I ride all of them , as well as modern road and off road bikes. Last time I counted I had 13 bikes or so, plus a few in parts!

/ Hey all you Texans! #6  
Yeah, I think I know that guy, isn't he a back up singer for Willie Nelson. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Hey all you Texans! #7  
Paul, I can't match your 13-bike collection, but I do have a few of my own. A wonderful Colnago titanium road bike, a Giant aluminum off-road bike, a hand-built Bruce Gordon touring bike which I've used all over the U.S., Ontario, the San Juan islands, and France.
And hanging on my living room wall is my favorite, a WW II British army folding bike, with every part including the tires and tubes, original.
But....I don't have a tractor yet.