Hey its my BX23 Honey

/ Hey its my BX23 Honey #1  

Sidewinder

Tractor
2005 BX23
Well she took a liking to my baby so now I have to give her seat time to . /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif And she is getting good at it to. Please Honey can I drive /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Attachments

• 624911-MVC-887S.JPG
    624911-MVC-887S.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 528
   / Hey its my BX23 Honey #2  
There is nothing worse that getting a new tractor and having your wife steal it from you!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Hey its my BX23 Honey #3  
This was a good career move for you. The CFO should always feel that she made the right decision for allowing you to get a tractor and allow you use it after she's done with it.

/ Hey its my BX23 Honey #5  
I know what your going through, my wife and teenangers all want some tractor seat time, leaving me with little time to play. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Hey its my BX23 Honey #6  
Sidewinder,
You are a lucky man. My wife is terrified of any kind of machinery. She doesn't even like parking next to it in the garage. She's just one of those flatlander city girls. My boys on the other hand have been begging for a test drive (10-year-old twins). Of course, they have also started asking about digging a hole for a swimming pool. I better make sure I keep those keys locked up! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Allen