Hiw many tiimes has your tractor been in the shop?

/ Hiw many tiimes has your tractor been in the shop? #31  
Brett, that's what I'm talking about. Not picking on JD at all. Seems they sell so many tractors that they "farm out" the factories to keep up with demand. I personally don't have a problem with that if they would simply enforce standards. But they do not. This is not something that's JD specific. It's rampant.

I have confidence in your purchase and am betting on many, many successful years of use!!!! :)

/ Hiw many tiimes has your tractor been in the shop? #32  
I blew a fuse from a wire too close to the muffler under the hood. Melted the coax and grounded out.

That happened over two years ago and I can't afford to pay them for service work like filters and fluids.

So, like the other guys, I bring it into the shop and get the creeper and air comp., going.

/ Hiw many tiimes has your tractor been in the shop? #33  
My B-I-L is a farmer. Strictly JD. Apparently some JD's have transmissions made in Germany? He seeks those out.

/ Hiw many tiimes has your tractor been in the shop? #34  
I bought my 5240 in February 2012 and to date has not been in the shop or needed any repairs here at home. Only About 496 hours on it now.

/ Hiw many tiimes has your tractor been in the shop? #35  
I purchased my ck35 hst new in November 2014 and has been to the shop for quite a few things. First was the quick attach levers wouldn't hold up on there own. Next there was the rubber seals around the cab coming out twice. After that was the sticky hydro pedal, which dealer never fixed that time. A few days after that the console where the instrument cluster is was cracking on each of the sides. Most recent thing at 90 hours is the sticky hydro pedal, in which the dealer replaced the dampeners with no luck. They then replaced the hst unit and that fixed the sticky hydro pedal.

/ Hiw many tiimes has your tractor been in the shop? #36  
my Hesston 100 - 90 has been in the shop once, recently for a clutch replacement. I didn't have time and my hired hand was down with shoulder surgery. Otherwise I service it myself........

2900 hours............... 1990 model.

/ Hiw many tiimes has your tractor been in the shop? #37  
2009 Kubota BX25. (The first year they came out with that model.). About 650 hours now, and no shop time except when I bought a snowblower and had it installed, and the 400 hour service.

However, the front tires leaked, so I filled them, and the seat is getting a bit cracked even though I store it indoors. Starts up every time, and the weather up here at the cottage it gets down to -30°C in the winter (-22°F). I do have a block heater, however.

All in all, a very reliable tractor. Sure, I would like to have a bigger tractor now that we purchased an additional 25 acre property, but the cost to upgrade is way too much, and the B2650 just feels too big to me.