Home made cab

/ Home made cab #11  
Looks good to me. I'm debating on DIY'ing vs buying a Berco soft cab for next winter. My Wheelhorse mower/snowblower setup still has the homemade cab my grandfather made 20 years ago with an EMT frame.

/ Home made cab #12  
I am in eastern ontario Canada so it get cold and lots of wind and snow. So a cab is needed in the winter. I made it in 2 days in near freezing temperatures. I got the tractor late fall.i Hope up grade it in summer.

It is made from 2x2 for the frame. The roof is tin. The clear covering is heavy duty vinyl table cloth. It is stretched over the frame. The frame is screwed together. Metal hinges for the door. About 100$ to build.

The frame is attached to the old fabric cab attachment points. Which came with the tractor. After 3 years the old fabric cab was done. So i made a new one.

Lights were added . 1 in front on the cab to shine over the snow blower. 2 lights to shine on the side of the tractor. 1 light behind. The lights are wired into the tractor ligh switch. I have 1 door. I used the flashers on the rop .

With the clear vinyl I can see most things with few blind spots. It has Manuel windshield wiper that was sold for atv

It is not a looker but keeps the weather out. Lots of room

Simple and cheap to build. No heater yet. I looked at different option on Amazon.

The frame can be made in a heated shop with the vinyl on. Then assemble on the tractor. In the spring it can be removed in 30 minutes.

Hope this help someone else stay out of the weather while moving snow.
Very industrious. Nice