Hope I didn't just miss a good deal on a Massey 230 at auction - $3800

/ Hope I didn't just miss a good deal on a Massey 230 at auction - $3800 #1  

Rford

Gold Member
Tractor
1966 Ford 2000 Diesel 8sp
I've been trying to find a replacement for a Massey 231 I've been using. Purple Wave auction had a nice looking Massey 230 with 1400 hours. Gas engine, 6 speed, basic model. Looked fine on-line. Sold for $3800 (plus a 10% fee so about $4000). I've been looking and researching for about a week is all and really don't want to spend more than $3500 for a tractor to pull a tiller and cultipacker for food plots. This was the first tractor I'd really seen on the Purple Wave site or on Craigslist that I thought would be a good match at the right price. I'm kicking myself just a bit for not bidding one more time even though it was a bit more than my self-enforced maximum....might not have gotten it anyway, of course, because I don't know if the others were done bidding....hope I don't look back as this was the one that got away....:mad:

/ Hope I didn't just miss a good deal on a Massey 230 at auction - $3800 #2  
Don't second guess yourself. Another tractor will come along in your price range. Things happen for a reason and you can chalk this up as a learning experience.....