Hot Dam !!

/ Hot Dam !! #21  
Congrats! Thomas,

I'm sure proud it's you, and not me headed for all those, life changing trials and, errors.

As the old saying goes, "Been there, Done That!

Only true working owners manual I know of is, The Bible.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Cowboy

/ Hot Dam !!
Thank you Cowboy.
I hope you and your wife are enjoying the summer,and the rain will start to fall soon for you and the folks in Texas.
I guess you have your Ford just about restored by now,/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif and your wife putting some tractor time on./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Take care and stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Hot Dam !! #23  
Congratulations Thomas! As previously mentioned they don't come with an 'owner's manual' except for the previously mentioned Bible, and Dobson's books can be of assistance. We have 4 ages 25 to 30, 7 grand-daughters (definately a nice situation) and the right to be smug about the "I am glad you have one just like you were!", as a bonus, the good Lord gave us a late surprise, we have an eleven year old son at home that waited until 3 to try sleeping all night for the first time, evidently he didn't like it, and has NEVER tried it again! Each and every one of the them is a 'Wing-it' with a heavy dose of prayer asking for guidance! They are a blessing, and a trial, but you will rellish each and every moment, although some 'moments' will take awhile to see the blessing and or humor in. Best wishes to you and yours, and enjoy the ride!!

/ Hot Dam !! #24  
Thomas -
Congratulations from yet another late starter. My kids are barely out of warranty (8 and 3), but we've been very fortunate in that neither of them have required anyshop time./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

You'll be okay for a while, but you will eventually discover how quickly kids outgrow things. No sooner will you get them fitted into a B-series when they'll be ready for an L. Then an M, and so on...

And believe it or not, you're going to love this kid even more than your 'bota. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif