how are these kioti prices

/ how are these kioti prices #1  

internationlman

Tractor
international 300/utilty and a International 2400a
I'm looking at kioti and kubota. Here are some prices I have gotten from my local dealer. dk45 w/kl249 72" bucket and a 1550 backhoe 18" bucket 26000.00 & dk40 w/1470 66" bucket and a 1550 backhoe w/18" bucket 24500. Please let me know what you think ok these prices and set ups.

/ how are these kioti prices #2  
you seem to have left out the price for the dk40? how do these prices compare to kubota feature for feature? do these tractors meet your needs? there are a ton of kioti dealers that post their prices on the internet try looking at some to get a feel on your local dealer but don't forget that you have to transport the tractor to your local. also yo may find a better price somewhere else but when you need service???

/ how are these kioti prices #3  
I've seen DK45 w/ loaders advertised on the net for ~$19,200 - $21,200. (I know the 21K was with the KL249, unsure what loader was on the 19K deal)

I've also seen DK40 w/KL1470's have been advertised for ~ $18,300 - $19,475. Had an offer the other day from a dealer here in Texas who came down about $500 cheaper than the lower end Internet price I found.

I have no idea what Kioti backhoes are going for, but maybe this info will help you determine if your dealer's prices are in line or not.

/ how are these kioti prices #4  
Both of these tractors can be set up with the 2085 B-H with 8 1/2 ft digging depth. Prices are about right.

/ how are these kioti prices #5  
Those prices look good to me. Just curious, how much is the dealer charging you for the backhoe?

/ how are these kioti prices #6  
Be aware that some of the prices shown on the net are package prices only. They may not be Kioti loaders and B-H's, which to me are higher quality and attach better than some of the others. I've noticed some are putting the smaller B-H's on tractors to keep the package cheaper. Be sure to compare same-same.

/ how are these kioti prices
tscot they figuire 6000 for the backhoe with the purchase of tractor,loader,and backhoe