How come???

/ How come??? #1  

Defective

Platinum Member
As a registered member, All my posts say I'm a "Visitor". Seems a bit odd to me...

/ How come??? #2  
That's just cuz one of the enlightened ones hasn't whacked you with the stave o' power yet... I'm sure now that they see this message, someone will come along and zap u.

Soundguy

/ How come??? #3  
I thought it was because he's "defective". /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How come???
My wife "whacked me with the stave o' power" just yesterday...Oh! Wait...that was a rolling pin...

/ How come??? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( My wife "whacked me with the stave o' power" just yesterday...Oh! Wait...that was a rolling pin... )</font>

Defective, even though your defective I am sure one of the Moderators now that you posted here will catch it and fix it. If not send a PM to Muhammad or Hakim and it should be fixed.

Oh yes and welcome to TBN.

murph

/ How come??? #6  
<font color="blue"> I am sure one of the Moderators now that you posted here will catch it and fix it. </font>
Changing someone's status is beyond the power of Moderators. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ How come???
Cool!

Thanks Muhammad.

Now I can be cast... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif