How do I figure out the hydraulic flow to my front end loader attachments?

/ How do I figure out the hydraulic flow to my front end loader attachments? #1  

future_vision

Gold Member
Tractor
DK6010SE HSA
I'm getting a Kioto DK6010SE HSA. Total hydraulic flow is 16.49 gpm. The loader shows 9.62 gpm Rated Flow (Tractor System). Is the 9.62 what is available for the 3rd function valve or is there some other number I should be looking for it can calculate?

/ How do I figure out the hydraulic flow to my front end loader attachments? #2  
9.62 gpm is what will be available at the max rated rpm.

/ How do I figure out the hydraulic flow to my front end loader attachments? #3  
I'm getting a Kioto DK6010SE HSA. Total hydraulic flow is 16.49 gpm. The loader shows 9.62 gpm Rated Flow (Tractor System). Is the 9.62 what is available for the 3rd function valve or is there some other number I should be looking for it can calculate?

FLow is calculated at max working RPM. Usually not including valve and hose losses. Flow is linear with RPM; but losses are not. So take 10 to 20 % off for losses and then recalculate at your preferred RPM.
Assume that power steering either has it's own pump or works on a proportional diverter. If it is on the main pump, knock off 2 to 4.5 gpm for power steering depending on if being used or not.

The remainder is what you have for 3rd function.
rScotty