Oil & Fuel How do i reset the Service Code Display on my ZD1211

/ How do i reset the Service Code Display on my ZD1211 #1  

xring100

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M8540, ZD1211 60"
Well I i'm getting ready to perform the 50 hour service on my machine and i've found directions in the operators manual for the oil filter, oil change, HST filter and all the grease fittings but i can not find where it talks about how to reset the code. It just says to perform the correct service for the hours displayed. there is only one reference page in the index on the service display i have thumbed through the maintenance section but do not see anything. Has anyone run across this there are no buttons visible. the display is similar to the one in the RTV's

Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
   / How do i reset the Service Code Display on my ZD1211 #2  
Can you turn the key to the on position and then hold down the button or buttons on the dash to reset it. That's how I do it for an oil change in my car.

/ How do i reset the Service Code Display on my ZD1211
Can you turn the key to the on position and then hold down the button or buttons on the dash to reset it. That's how I do it for an oil change in my car.

Unfortunately no there are no buttons showing. I'm guessing they use the safety switches and key cycles to do the reset i really hope they did not get a crazy idea from bmw where they require a $700 scan tool just to reset the oil change light

/ How do i reset the Service Code Display on my ZD1211 #5  
I know on both of my rigs that the 'Serv' code will start displaying at 5 hours prior to a designated servicing time. It will carry on displaying it for a further 5 hours past that time and then disappear until the next programmed time. A simple count-down programme.

I suppose it would be annoying if you were to think that something needed to be reset, instead it's nothing but a reminder.

/ How do i reset the Service Code Display on my ZD1211
I know on both of my rigs that the 'Serv' code will start displaying at 5 hours prior to a designated servicing time. It will carry on displaying it for a further 5 hours past that time and then disappear until the next programmed time. A simple count-down programme.

I suppose it would be annoying if you were to think that something needed to be reset, instead it's nothing but a reminder.
Perfect thanks,
Just did not want to see it displayed for the rest of its life