How do you water a pear tree?

/ How do you water a pear tree? #1  

lakngulf

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30
During the winter I planted a few pear trees at the hunting land for the wildlife, and for me too it they make any pears. Until today it had been dry around here. While working the food plot areas I decided the trees needed some water. This is the lazy man's way to water a pear tree.

Attachments

• BoxBlade 010.jpg
    BoxBlade 010.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 207
  • BoxBlade 012.jpg
    BoxBlade 012.jpg
    775.3 KB · Views: 279
   / How do you water a pear tree? #2  
During the winter I planted a few pear trees at the hunting land for the wildlife, and for me too it they make any pears. Until today it had been dry around here. While working the food plot areas I decided the trees needed some water. This is the lazy man's way to water a pear tree.

Why you'r just warshin' the bucket!

/ How do you water a pear tree? #5  
So how many Gallons does your bucket hold:D

/ How do you water a pear tree? #6  
I was looking at pic 1, it appears that the Kioti is truly dehydrated, I've never seen one consume that much water at one time, you will also notice he is totally oblivious to any predators that might be near. :laughing:

/ How do you water a pear tree? #7  
Careful, pear trees don't like a lot of water.... But, any excuse I guess to use your tractor.

/ How do you water a pear tree? #8  
Been doing that for years. Now have a 55gal tank for 3pt/carryall and a 35 gallon for bucket (keeps the splashing out down to minimun).