How does your BX signal work? Here is mine

/ How does your BX signal work? Here is mine #1  

16valex

Silver Member
Tractor
bx23
Hi every body,

I have noticed something very strange but then again I'm comparing it with cars, so here is how my BX23 signal lights behavior. If I hit the turn left switch then the left signal light will flash and at the same time the right turn signal light will stay lid and vice virsa the otherway around if I hit the right turn switch. I don't think this is correct. But perhaps they are all doing it. Can someone check yours and tell me that I may have a short some where? Thank you folks.

Alex

Last edited:
   / How does your BX signal work? Here is mine #2  
My L3400 works the same way as yours.

Could be the one that stays on is supposed to be a reference so you don't just see a single flashing light. The flashers are quite a bit brighter than the tail lights.

Last edited:
   / How does your BX signal work? Here is mine #3  
Yep exactly the same here.

/ How does your BX signal work? Here is mine
So it is a KUBOTA thing :). I guess problem solved, no more worry, sleep like a baby tonight :), :).

/ How does your BX signal work? Here is mine #6  
16valex said:
Hi every body,

I have noticed something very strange but then again I'm comparing it with cars, so here is how my BX23 signal lights behavior. If I hit the turn left switch then the left signal light will flash and at the same time the right turn signal light will stay lid and vice virsa the otherway around if I hit the right turn switch. I don't think this is correct. But perhaps they are all doing it. Can someone check yours and tell me that I may have a short some where? Thank you folks.

Alex
It's
how
they work
I also have a BX23

/ How does your BX signal work? Here is mine #7  
Its not just Kubota, I think most modern tractors are set up this way. This way people know that it is a turn signal and not just a flasher with the other side burnt out like you see on older tractors with no turn signals.

/ How does your BX signal work? Here is mine #8  
Mine are gone. I busted them on limbs so many times mowing around trees that I just quit reattaching/replacing them.