How many hours on your BX2200?

/ How many hours on your BX2200? #11  
42 hours here on my BX22. Had it since April 29, 2003.

Dave..

/ How many hours on your BX2200? #12  
Well I am obviously a slacker compared to you folks. Purchase 3/4/03 and I have 15 hours. Mower deck is not on yet but I will definitely neeed to cut next weekend.

Phil

/ How many hours on your BX2200? #13  
I have had my 2200 since May 22, 02 and i have 85 hours
on my baby no problems at all.
kevin

/ How many hours on your BX2200? #14  
555 hrs.
Only one issue....over the past year have had to replace 4 hyd. hoses - feed and return from transmission and the two hoses supplying the power steering cylinders. Obvious manufact. defects - failed due to pinhole leaks...no external damage...all leaks were in protected areas....no cost to me other than a couple of skinned knuckles during replacement...covered under warranty.
Hoping to run up a bunch of hours this summer...will be hauling in lots of dirt to build up low areas of property.
RET

/ How many hours on your BX2200?
Well the BX turned 20 this year...I now have about 1000 hours.

This thread is 19 years old. :)

/ How many hours on your BX2200? #16  

Happy Birthday… almost legal here.

My BX23 has 464 and done everything asked…

No repairs to date but joystick isn’t returning so need to look into that…

/ How many hours on your BX2200? #17  
Bought mine at the same time.

I THINK it has about 1800 hours on it. At least 1500 anyway. Have to take a look…

/ How many hours on your BX2200? #18  
A bit over 4500 now, use has slowed a bit since buying a bigger tractor. She is still the go for a lot chores. Yesterday she held up logs while I bucked and hauled almost a cord of wood on the trailer out of the woods. Little tractor that can......

/ How many hours on your BX2200? #19  

My BX22 also turned 20 now and I'm close to the same hours. Robust little buggers!

/ How many hours on your BX2200? #20  
I put almost 2,000 hrs on a BX2200. Purchased in April of 2002 and traded it for a B2710 in Nov. of 2013. Changed oil every 50 hrs and the trans SUDT2 and filters as per Kubota schedule. He little guy cleaned barns and feed lots, chains on all 4 wheels. Used 54 in finish mower, 4 ft bushhog, 5 ft blade, porthole digger, and FEL. Only spent $106 on repairs, those were my fault for expecting more than you should from a little SCUT. The tractor had 3 engineering errors- mounting of engine air filter (metal fatigue prone), turnbuckle stabilization for three point arms, and mounting of power steering cylinder. Basically a great little machine, I just needed more power and bigger tires.