How much would a 7' or 8' HD disk harrow cost, either new or used?

/ How much would a 7' or 8' HD disk harrow cost, either new or used? #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
I'm thinking of buying a used 7' or 8' medium or heavy duty 3PT disk harrow and wonder what others think they might cost. I'm looking for one that's fairly heavy duty with larger, maybe 20" notched blades and enough weight so it will cut into dry, short mowed sod a little bit.

My purpose would be to exclusively use it to blend edges of lawns that I have seeded but cannot get bigger equipment into the corners and such. To disc lightly or moderately and just seed over that with a seeder-packer would be what I want. I already have a slit seeder but it's too slow and not wanted for this purpose. A disk will do fine.

So what do you think a 7' or 8' disk would cost, either new or used?

/ How much would a 7' or 8' HD disk harrow cost, either new or used? #2  
Six - I know you can visit Brown Agricultural web site and they must have two dozen different size/configurations of disk harrow. Nice thing - they show the price for each one.

/ How much would a 7' or 8' HD disk harrow cost, either new or used?
Six - I know you can visit Brown Agricultural web site and they must have two dozen different size/configurations of disk harrow. Nice thing - they show the price for each one.

Great and informative site. Thank you. Good comparison of different sizes. Pricey but worth it and why I might need to look more for used.

/ How much would a 7' or 8' HD disk harrow cost, either new or used? #4  
I had considered one - at one time. By the time I figured price, tax & shipping - - too much $$$ for the amount of use I would get out of it.

/ How much would a 7' or 8' HD disk harrow cost, either new or used? #5  
Get a hold of Ken Sweet he's a member here and deals with equipment. he might be able to fix you up