How to adapt 2 volt clay pigeon thrower to 110 electric

/ How to adapt 2 volt clay pigeon thrower to 110 electric
Your title says 2 volt.. I am kinda doubting that.. did you mean to say 12 volts? Yup you are right,, I would like to eliminate the battery all together just pull it out of the barn and plug it in, no battery involved!

/ How to adapt 2 volt clay pigeon thrower to 110 electric #12  
Your title says 2 volt.. I am kinda doubting that.. did you mean to say 12 volts? Yup you are right,, I would like to eliminate the battery all together just pull it out of the barn and plug it in, no battery involved!

Can you tell us more about how it works? Does it have any kind of electrical data plate on it? If so what does it say? What we are fishing for, is what is the maximum amount of current the unit draws at that 12 volt rating. IF we knew that we could then find and recommend a power supply for you.

/ How to adapt 2 volt clay pigeon thrower to 110 electric #13  
I have two battery skeet throwers;There is a spring that actually "throws" the bird ,power is to re-cock.
Mine are on marine batteries and solar chargers;they work all summer with no problems.

/ How to adapt 2 volt clay pigeon thrower to 110 electric #14  
I have two battery skeet throwers;There is a spring that actually "throws" the bird ,power is to re-cock.
Mine are on marine batteries and solar chargers;they work all summer with no problems.

Do you have any idea what the current draw is while it is cocking the spring?

/ How to adapt 2 volt clay pigeon thrower to 110 electric #15  
I also have two 12V throwers. The motor cocks the spring. I don't know what the draw is but it is high. The motors really struggle to cock the things. I don't think a 30amp astron would cock it. (I have one). The simplest way to do this is just hook a battery charger to the thing. and leave everything else be.

/ How to adapt 2 volt clay pigeon thrower to 110 electric #16  
I also have two 12V throwers. The motor cocks the spring. I don't know what the draw is but it is high. The motors really struggle to cock the things. I don't think a 30amp astron would cock it. (I have one). The simplest way to do this is just hook a battery charger to the thing. and leave everything else be.

I would tend to agree.

/ How to adapt 2 volt clay pigeon thrower to 110 electric #17  
I think that I would just get two group 27 deep cycle batteries and a battery tender, wire them up parallel , keep them inside the barn and run appropriate wiring to the throwers. If you take proper care of those batteries, they would last for years.