How to drive a tractor 101

/ How to drive a tractor 101 #3  
Never mind driving it. A circus monkey can do that. I'm interested in seeing what happens when things go south. I can tell you horror stories about cases where someone "looked" great at the controls of a machine.

/ How to drive a tractor 101 #4  
By the looks of the young lady smile dad needs to buy another tractor. ;)
Thanks for sharing video. :thumbsup:

/ How to drive a tractor 101 #5  
Uh, wouldn't you like her to have parking brake set before start moving into neutral whether cranked or not? All tractors don't have loaders or 3pt attachments on the ground to prevent rolling. Also older tractors may not have all the same assumed safety switches in place. Otherwise, great video.

Sorry I feel like this should include some basic training like with firearms, not just model specific information.

/ How to drive a tractor 101
Uh, wouldn't you like her to have parking brake set before start moving into neutral whether cranked or not? All tractors don't have loaders or 3pt attachments on the ground to prevent rolling. Also older tractors may not have all the same assumed safety switches in place. Otherwise, great video.

Sorry I feel like this should include some basic training like with firearms, not just model specific information.
Yep. Thanks.