how to get my pic back up?

/ how to get my pic back up? #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
When the TBN was redesigned,my pic that comes up,when i post didnt come back.Ive been trying to get another back up[a different one] but without success.Am i suppose to be doing it in the edit profile picture part[in user cp ]?I have shrunk it done below the correct size,but it isnt working.I did notice at first alot of the folks pics didnt show up,when we came back,now some guys are getting new ones on.How are you doing it?
ALAN

/ how to get my pic back up? #2  
Go to User CP. For the picture under you name, use the Edit Avatar. If you want a picture under your post with your signature, use Edit Signature. I'm not very good at this stuff, but both of those did work for me.:cool:

/ how to get my pic back up? #3  
Thanks for the info. I had gone to "Edit profile Picture" and that did not work. What's the difference in Avatar and Profile Pic?

/ how to get my pic back up? #4  
gotrocks said:
Thanks for the info. I had gone to "Edit profile Picture" and that did not work. What's the difference in Avatar and Profile Pic?
The profile picture is the little picture that shows up in you personal profile. The avatar is the picture under your name to the left of your posts.

/ how to get my pic back up?
Thanks JERRY G,looks like i got it
ALAN

/ how to get my pic back up? #6  
Well, your signatures that were in the /forumfiles/ directory are gone now. You'll have to reupload them. OR go back and find the original attachment and see the new URL.

See, we imported all the attachments also, but it moved the files. But the old files were taking up over 2 gigs of space and I didn't want to move that.

-Ibrahim

/ how to get my pic back up? #7  
I have tried to reload my signature. When I select Insert Image it loads my signature. But when I click on Save it shows the URL of the image for my signature.