how to increase HP on latest KUBOTA M series

/ how to increase HP on latest KUBOTA M series #21  
Realistically, it's either that or dropping a shank.

I run a 9 shank chisel too, but with a 95hp tractor that has some 4000lbs on the kubota, it's still all it wants. Swap up, drop a shank, or slow down are your only real options IMO. That's a heck of a load on a 80hp tractor.

/ how to increase HP on latest KUBOTA M series #22  
Just looking at old brochures and according to specifications it seems the M95X and the M105X have same Center Direct Injection System (E-CDIS) engine except the M105X has an inter-cooled turbocharger while the M95X only a turbocharger. I'm not sure of the differences but that looks promising if I want to increase hp without worries that the engine can't handle it.

Anyway this is way out of my league and in this area if you don't know what your doing an extra fraction of a turn on adjustment can spell disaster.

I found a guy to help me he is a trained Kubota mechanic. I'll let you know what the procedure and results are.

/ how to increase HP on latest KUBOTA M series #23  
The intercooler cools the air coming out of the turbo so it shrinks and you can squeeze a bit more air into the motor. Combined with a touch more fuel this gets you more power.

/ how to increase HP on latest KUBOTA M series #24  
Ok i was looking at part numbers w my Kubota guy and block, pistons and fuel pumps are the same on m95x and m105x but different injectors.

The consensus with the mechanics is that I should not touch anything.

But my guy will talk to the tech guy at Kubota to see if that is the case. Problem is that EPA regulations may or may not be enforced depending were you live.

So all that I will find out will be speculative and I only presume what might or might not happen if i was to do anything but I'm not actually doing it. I will tell you fictional modifications with fictional results.

/ how to increase HP on latest KUBOTA M series #25  
Just looking at old brochures and according to specifications it seems the M95X and the M105X have same Center Direct Injection System (E-CDIS) engine except the M105X has an inter-cooled turbocharger while the M95X only a turbocharger. I'm not sure of the differences but that looks promising if I want to increase hp without worries that the engine can't handle it.

Anyway this is way out of my league and in this area if you don't know what your doing an extra fraction of a turn on adjustment can spell disaster.

I found a guy to help me he is a trained Kubota mechanic. I'll let you know what the procedure and results are.

Interesting. Both of my Kubota's are Turbo ata.

Kubota uses a Bosch type pump, something I'd not fiddle with.

/ how to increase HP on latest KUBOTA M series #26  
Typically when Kubota makes an engine they get the most out of it and there is no room for improvement. This tractor actually shares the same engine as a few Kubota models but hp differences are made up by additions and combinations of turbos inter-coolers and injectors. I could put an inter cooler and different injectors and tweak the fuel pump but that's not a simple or cost effective path to gain 15 hp...

I have just affirmed what most of you have have already concluded. Don't touch it. Live with what you got. Swap up for a bigger tractor. If i ever do get a bigger Kubota it'll be the a M126X Krawler (kicking my self for not getting in on that one that went for 55K on ebay, dang http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-buying-pricing/194978-ultimate-kubota-tractor.html).

/ how to increase HP on latest KUBOTA M series #27  
Try this BIGGER TURBO,INTERCOOLER,TURN UP PUMP,ADD some NOS!!

/ how to increase HP on latest KUBOTA M series #28  
Try this BIGGER TURBO,INTERCOOLER,TURN UP PUMP,ADD some NOS!!

I think you are a little late to the party bub. Last post was from December 2011.