How to look for a hydraulic level?

/ How to look for a hydraulic level? #11  
I think I see the oil level( black line) cutting across the base of the upper tab. Raise your FEL - not visible. Raise your 3-point. Park on a slope.

I even have trouble sometimes and mine has a dipstick.
I agree with line at near top of sight glass..... But I think adding a dye might be the answer in lieu of a dipstick....

Sight glass.jpg

/ How to look for a hydraulic level? #12  
That "star" shaped piece is pretty silvery in color. I can easily see the color difference. The level will fluctuate with temperature and there really isn't much difference in level between the bottom and top. I remember when I changed my fluid last time the I could not see the oil and added maybe a cup or two more and it was above the glass. Right now, when my tractor is cold with the 3PH raised the level is almost dead center but after running it for 90 minutes it is above the indicator. From what I've read there isn't anything that can be damaged by it being overfilled a bit.

/ How to look for a hydraulic level? #13  
I've seen yet another method. Make certain the oil level is full up. Then get a stick - like a wooden chop stick. Thrust it down into the oil thru the fill hole. Make sure it goes at least an inch or so into the oil. Make a mark on the stick at the fill hole - make a mark on the stick at the oil level. You now have a dip stick - for future reference.

/ How to look for a hydraulic level? #14  
I've seen yet another method. Make certain the oil level is full up. Then get a stick - like a wooden chop stick. Thrust it down into the oil thru the fill hole. Make sure it goes at least an inch or so into the oil. Make a mark on the stick at the fill hole - make a mark on the stick at the oil level. You now have a dip stick - for future reference.
LOL, I did just that!

When I did a fluid change I made a stick from a plastic rod and filed a notch to mark proper level and added it to my on board tool box.
Made mine so that it contacts the bottom and measures the contents.

On my CUT (Mitsubishi) the fill spot is a rubber plugged hole on the shifter cover.
Never did find a site 'window'.