Howse implement parts

/ Howse implement parts #1  

barkerwc4362

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 332 (1987 and 1989) and 2004 John Deere 790 with 300 loader
Well, It looks like Howse is going out of business. I checked their website this morning and there is a notice of an asset liquidation sale posted. I need a share for my Howse moldboard plow. I had also been considering upgrading my 12" to 16". Any recommendations on who might have parts? I know that the King Kutter plows use the same basic frame, however the King Kutter uses a shin on the moldboard that does not exist on the Howse. Can the Howse be converted to use the King Kutter moldboard and shares?

Bill

/ Howse implement parts #2  
Ken Sweet at Sweet Tractors, Kentucky, refurbishes plows for a living. Inquire of Ken.

sweet@scrtc.com

/ Howse implement parts #3  
Wow, that's too bad -- I have owned a couple Howse implements, and they were all good. Still own a Howse 60" box blade.

/ Howse implement parts
Well I found a source:

Watts Brothers Distributing
7065 US Highway 49
Hattieburg, MS 39402-9815
Phone: 601-268-0480

The parts guy said the Howse plow was based upon a Ford design. I didn't ask him which one. I would love to convert mine from 12" to 16". I would need a new moldboard and rock share. Oh, and the 12" rock shares are $35.00 a piece.

Bill

/ Howse implement parts #5  
We have some Howse tailwheel parts and gearbox parts for their rotary cutters. Ken Sweet