GC 2310
My GC 2310 is now in the shop to be re paired
The HST peddle feel a part the arm that is straight
down on the pedal (underneath the floor pan ) had
a bad weld lack off
May be a good idea to look at ur’s

DougM /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ HST Peddle
All is fixed and my little MF'er is home and working agn /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ HST Peddle
The factory replacement part needed to be modified
a grease fitting needed to be put on it..
Now that it is wet and MUD the tractor sets in the heated garage with nothing to do /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DougM

/ HST Peddle #4  
DougM, I guess you could always put another coat of wax on it? Armor all the tires? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
When it gets cold the tractoring gets slow /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I guess I need to get out to the barn and take off the toothbar to get ready for a little snow action /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ HST Peddle #5  
Also doug ,I was looking at the foot throttle on my Massey and it sure does look cheesy . No bushings on the shaft and welded levers on both ends ,it just rides in a tube welded to the floor. I could've done better than that! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ HST Peddle #6  
A guy I work with had the same problem with the pedal. There was a bad weld and it fell apart. When it did, I believe it was in the rearward position and he was heading downhill backwards with a brushog on the back. The tractor powered through the brake but he luckily got it stopped before he got into serious trouble.

/ HST Peddle #7  
DOUG GOOD TO HEAR THE GC IS BACK HOME AND HOPE THE REPAIR WAS MADE UNDER WARRANTY. CAG

/ HST Peddle
((foot throttle on my Massey and it sure does look cheesy))

Mine was lack of weld, it was taken care of by the dealer,,
U have to take the floor boards up to get this job done,
they also added a grease fitting on the are.
I am now looking in to adding a steer skid to the loader arms
and just about lost it as I was given a price of all most &1000
I can pull a lot of pins for that kind of money /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DougM

/ HST Peddle #9  
Took a look at my peddle and it looks very solid. Just got the tractor in Dec - 04 model. Also looked at my bro-in-laws and the shaft is thinner and it does not have a grease fitting on the shaft the way mine does. His unit is a year older so it looks like they got wise to this problem and resolved it in the newer edition. Mind you he has never had a problem in this area and he works the tractor hard and therefore the peddle - lots of FEL work /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Henry...