Mowing Hydralic control valve problem

/ Hydralic control valve problem #11  
Can the PRV be checked( If KIOTI has one) by my local dealer?Or Has anyone heard of putting a return line back to the reservior from the remote bank not in use?
Really enjoy the tractor but aggrivating when things don't work.

So I guess by that statement you are operating a SA (single acting) cylinder? Sure would be helpful if you answered questions...

Yes, you can plumb the unused work ports to the tank when operating SA cylinders to keep the system from going into relief.

/ Hydralic control valve problem #12  
i also spoke with a local farmer that said the 10 gallon reservior just is not big enough to support long time use with a large piece of equiptment, causing fliud overheating and then oring fatigue.

I don't believe that. the intermittent operation of a cylinder will not cause excess heat build-up.

/ Hydralic control valve problem
No i am using a double acting cyl.. You must realize that the tractor runs completly on the 10 gallon resivior Streering/remotes/ 4wheeldrive/PTO/ECT.
So 10 gallons is not alot of fliud to handle everything.

/ Hydralic control valve problem #14  
No i am using a double acting cyl.. You must realize that the tractor runs completly on the 10 gallon resivior Streering/remotes/ 4wheeldrive/PTO/ECT.
So 10 gallons is not alot of fliud to handle everything.

OK, good luck.