Hydraulic accessories for the RTV

/ Hydraulic accessories for the RTV
I am not sure about the flow rate on the RTV and don't own one currently. I am still trying to decide which way to go and when I saw the spot where the RTV could run a pruner I started to lean towards the RTV. For a pure Utility vehicle standpoint I am leaning more towards the XUV from JD but this is only from looking at numbers on a screen which can and usually will be misleading.

/ Hydraulic accessories for the RTV #12  
A few years ago I saw a picture of a thing that was self-propelled and had a staircase (steel, I think) that you could go around rough terrain and prune/pick in orchards. It was built for that purpose. It almost sounds like what you are in search of. I don't remember where I saw a picture of it, I think it was powered by an engine to a hydralic pump and the controls were at the operators station at the top of the unit and down by the base. Maybe this was just a dream I had?

There are self propelled man lifts that are designed for doing what you are talking about but that is not what I need or want (well, I would like one but I don't need one right now) as most of these trees and grapes are under 7' so it is easy to work from the ground.

/ Hydraulic accessories for the RTV #14  
Okay, gotcha! I was thinking of the larger trees. 7' is somewhat of an awkward height for the pole saw- more like long handled loppers or something? But clipping all day would be a real work out. That's a real thinker.

I am actually just thinking just the hand held snips like you would use if you were to prune a tree or bush around the yard. That is all I need for the orchard.

/ Hydraulic accessories for the RTV #16  
Heck if you needed more height the bed of an RTV (or gator) makes a dandy ladder. :)

/ Hydraulic accessories for the RTV #18  
66gladiator
thanks for the info.