hydraulic hose couplers

/ hydraulic hose couplers #1  

sonny101

Tractor
Kioti CX2510
Hello all,

Could anyone let me know what type of hydraulic couplers come with the Kioti CX2510 tractor ? I want to buy a depressurizing tool and have to be specific about the type before ordering. There are so many types and Im confused when trying to make a positive identification. Thanks.

Pocoj

/ hydraulic hose couplers #2  
Sonny - you want a tool to relieve the hydraulic pressure the exists in your hoses. I use a six inch length of nylon rod and a shop rag. The nylon rod is 1/2" in diameter and will fit inside the hose end.

Insert the rod into the hose end - wrap the shop rag around the rod and hose end - give the rod a couple taps.

WALLAA - the pressure is relieved and the shop rag soaks up the small amount of hydraulic fluid and prevents it from spraying everywhere.

OR - are you having troubles disconnecting a hose. Put the control lever in "neutral" and wiggle it forward/back a few times. This should relieve any pressure in the hose and make disconnect pretty easy.

/ hydraulic hose couplers #3  
Check the female coupler, it will probably have a manufactures' brand name and model number...

page-2-page-001.jpg

OR...

Attachments

• high_pressure_quick_release_couplings.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
   / hydraulic hose couplers #4  
They're very probably 1/2" ISO 5675 AG couplers. That's the standard for compact tractors these days. Those can come in poppet and ball ends, which are almost always interchangeable.