Comparison Hydrostatic transmission compared gear manual transmission

/ Hydrostatic transmission compared gear manual transmission #1  

farm girl 60

Tractor
NH tc29d
I am selling my NH tc29d tractor I have owned 20+years it has a manual transmission, someone told me that all tc29d should have a hydrostatic transmission? And what is the price difference between hydrostatic and manual transmission? tractor

/ Hydrostatic transmission compared gear manual transmission
I'm moving and only have a week to sell my NH yc29d. Im in sw Missouri any suggestions for selling fast without sacrificing it's worth?

/ Hydrostatic transmission compared gear manual transmission #3  
I'm moving and only have a week to sell my NH yc29d.

Perhaps 20% of potential tractor buyers can operate a traditional clutch and gear transmission.

The two things that trash tractor resales are clutch and gear transmissions and no Loader.

/ Hydrostatic transmission compared gear manual transmission #4  
Selling fast and not sacrificing $ is usually a contradiction. Contact local tractor sale dealers and ask for an offer. Contact your neighbors and offer them a deal?

/ Hydrostatic transmission compared gear manual transmission #5  
I had a TC33D and I thought all "D" models (deluxe) were hydrostatic. A TC33 could be a manual trans. :unsure:

Last edited:
   / Hydrostatic transmission compared gear manual transmission #6  
I am selling my NH tc29d tractor I have owned 20+years it has a manual transmission, someone told me that all tc29d should have a hydrostatic transmission? And what is the price difference between hydrostatic and manual transmission? tractor
Both manual and hydro transmissions were offered on the TC series the only exceptions that I am aware of are the TC48 and TC55 that only had the manual transmission.

/ Hydrostatic transmission compared gear manual transmission #7  
I just looked in my parts manual and the original sales brochure and they both said the "D" came with HST, deluxe seat, upgraded hydro output, deluxe 3pt arms. The non-deluxe had the manual 9x3 trans. It sounds like you have deluxe stickers on a non-deluxe tractor.