I bet this guys Family is Real Proud of him.

/ I bet this guys Family is Real Proud of him. #1  

Mark_in_NH

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC35D w/ 16LA FEL
What an Idiot !
I stumbled upon this youtube video through an AOL headline ad. Now I know it has nothing to do with tractors and it isn't even a "related topic" but I just had share the stupidity with all of you.
This guy shouldn't even be allowed to breath never mind have a job. Lets hope he never procreates.
As you will read. This grocery store in the UK is owned by Walmart. The guy is due to be in court soon and I hope that Walmart and the Judge show him no mercy.
Watch the video and see what you think.

News article Funny Business - Careers Articles

Video YouTube - SHOCKING! sick Asda wallmart employee.

/ I bet this guys Family is Real Proud of him. #2  
there is obviously more than one of them...but i bet they don't even have to pay for all the damages.
heehaw

/ I bet this guys Family is Real Proud of him. #3  
What an Idiot !
I stumbled upon this youtube video through an AOL headline ad. Now I know it has nothing to do with tractors and it isn't even a "related topic" but I just had share the stupidity with all of you.
This guy shouldn't even be allowed to breath never mind have a job. Lets hope he never procreates.
As you will read. This grocery store in the UK is owned by Walmart. The guy is due to be in court soon and I hope that Walmart and the Judge show him no mercy.
Watch the video and see what you think.

News article Funny Business - Careers Articles

Video YouTube - SHOCKING! sick Asda wallmart employee.

I agree, he should face the death penalty for some immature pranks?:rolleyes::confused:

Either you let him work, you pay his welfare, or you kill him..there are no other options. Pick your poison...the courts will deal with the damages, which will amount to a lot less than one DUI accident, which is even more idiotic yet happens every night many times over.

Im just saying it's a little funny, disappointing, but hardly worth getting upset over.

/ I bet this guys Family is Real Proud of him.
I agree, he should face the death penalty for some immature pranks?:rolleyes::confused:

Either you let him work, you pay his welfare, or you kill him..there are no other options. Pick your poison...the courts will deal with the damages, which will amount to a lot less than one DUI accident, which is even more idiotic yet happens every night many times over.

Im just saying it's a little funny, disappointing, but hardly worth getting upset over.

Ok, lets let him work. Maybe your local grocery store has a job opening.