I can't make faces......picture sad face here...

/ I can't make faces......picture sad face here... #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
I can\'t make faces......picture sad face here...

I am unable to use the faces (emoticons) at the bottom of a posting page in my text..... is it my computer or is it a TBN glitch???? (picture sad face here)

/ I can't make faces......picture sad face here... #2  
Re: I can\'t make faces......picture sad face here...

Like this? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ I can't make faces......picture sad face here... #3  

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gifYep, they still work for me. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ I can't make faces......picture sad face here...

I realized what had happened. I had moved my INTERNET security level from medium to high in response to a new virus threat that is out there. This is a recommendation from Microsoft while they work on fixing the problem. More can be learned about this threat here or here if the news article is gone.
I just put security back to medium and it works again. Remembered my own advise saying that when something doesn't work, it is because something else has changed. In this case, I made the change in the morning and forgot about it until later in the day after I made this post.... Thanks and hopefully this virus will be contained...

/ I can't make faces......picture sad face here... #5  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks and hopefully this virus will be contained... )</font>

Thank you, I hadn't heard about that one before.

/ I can't make faces......picture sad face here... #6  

I didn't know that little /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif was a virus. Thanks for getting us all up to date. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif