3-Point Hitch I have a TN70 and the position control lever is stuck. It wont move up or down. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

/ I have a TN70 and the position control lever is stuck. It wont move up or down. Any suggestions on how to fix it? #1  

Hopewell

Tractor
New Holland TN70
I have a TN70 and the position control lever is stuck. It wont move up or down. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

/ I have a TN70 and the position control lever is stuck. It wont move up or down. Any suggestions on how to fix it? #2  
Can you follow the lever all the way down? Usually there are some friction washers there along with a big spring and two studs with nuts. By adjusting these nuts, you can adjust the friction on the lever.

/ I have a TN70 and the position control lever is stuck. It wont move up or down. Any suggestions on how to fix it? #3  
Can you follow the lever all the way down? Usually there are some friction washers there along with a big spring and two studs with nuts. By adjusting these nuts, you can adjust the friction on the lever.
This or the cable from the lever to the control is rusted and needs to be replaced