I have opportunity to buy used Snap-On 3/4 inch drive socket set

/ I have opportunity to buy used Snap-On 3/4 inch drive socket set #11  
I have an opportunity to buy a used set of Snap-on 3/4 inch drive socket set.
It is a 29 piece 3/4" to 2 3/8" socket.

I am curious as to what some of you that are real tool hounds think it is worth. Not yet seen it but is reported to be in good condition.
Any idea what they might be worth?

Does it come with the ratchet? I am the proud owner of a snap-on 3/4" drive set, but I have a Williams ratchet. I sure wouldn't sell it for $100. That's a darned expensive set new. More than $1000 for sure. I'd probably pay $250 if I needed the set, had the cash and wanted it to say snap-on. Most likely a used craftsman set would do the job just as well for a lot less money, but having truck brand tools sure is nice.

/ I have opportunity to buy used Snap-On 3/4 inch drive socket set
It would appear from the prices of the sets listed in the above messages and the posts I found for used sets on ebay and craigslist that the $250 he wants may not be a bad price if the set is in good shape. I will have to take a close look.
I have a cheap set that I got from a Chinese manufacturer that I was a bit nervous about when I was putting 480 ft lbs of torque on a bolt and it does not go up quite as high in socket size but I got it when I could not justify the $1000+ price that I was looking at for any other set. Since I just got a mulcher head that the tools (teeth) require 600 ft lbs of torque on the attachment bolt I need a good strong set that can handle repeated stress from that job (when it has to be done)

/ I have opportunity to buy used Snap-On 3/4 inch drive socket set #13  
Buy it for $250 now. Use it for 25 years, sell it for $400. I think that's a very fair price, especially if it comes with a ratchet.

/ I have opportunity to buy used Snap-On 3/4 inch drive socket set #14