I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!!

/ I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!! #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301

I almost posted this in the "GroanIII thread, but am not sure what direction (if any) it will take.
Let's have some fun with this...

/ I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!! #2  
Of course it's possible. Have you saw the movie "Don't Look Up"???

/ I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!! #3  
I tremble with the thought of what those cephalopods would accomplish if they lived more than a few years.

Whew! Mankind dodged a bullet there!

/ I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!! #5  
Nothing would surprise me... Maybe the Anunnaki brought them?

/ I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!! #6  
Maybe knocked loose from one of the "liquid" moons in this system.

Bruce

/ I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!! #7  
Not a new theory. Has been around since the mid-70's, and about every 20 years, this theory pops up again and makes the news. And so far....not a shred of proof. But I do agree, if the Octopus was 10x bigger in size, it could become the dominate life form on earth. Extremely intelligent and aggressive. Can do well on both land and in water and so far seems to thrive in zero gravity environments. Maybe we should train them to assist astronauts on future space missions.

/ I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!! #8  
"It's YOUR turn to get the octopus spacesuited!"

Bruce

/ I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!! #9  
Of course it's possible. Have you saw the movie "Don't Look Up"???
did you like the movie? Some people say it is great and others that it is waste of time. I had some troubles with my tv lately but as soon as it fixed will watch it too. I can try reseting the firestick first like recommended here and pray it is going to work.

Last edited:
   / I learn something new every day... Octopuses came from outer space!!! #10  
did you like the movie? Some people say it is great and others that it is waste of time.
If your mind allows you to see humor in an extremely serious situation you will love it. I found myself laughing at some pretty serious stuff. And if something similar happened today our current leaders would provide some great laughter events. And in the end of the movie, that's all that was left for mankind to do.

P.S. It was easy to replace names of the leaders in the movie with names of current leaders. It was so ironic that too became a humorous moment....