I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #541  
For me the biggest environmental reason to get an EV is the reduction of noise pollution. I don't know how many times I heard a truck with a disabled or modified muffler (violating state transportation code) going down my street when I lived in a neighborhood.
Just curious. How will you getting an EV help with the noisy truck mufflers?

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #543  
For me the biggest environmental reason to get an EV is the reduction of noise pollution. I don't know how many times I heard a truck with a disabled or modified muffler (violating state transportation code) going down my street when I lived in a neighborhood.

But you burn your own trash, right?

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #544  
Just curious. How will you getting an EV help with the noisy truck mufflers?
It won't unless police start enforcing the laws on disabled truck mufflers.
I should have made the clarification that if EV's for personal use were mandated in cities it would much less noise pollution.
If Billy Bob wants to make his dually truck sound like a tank, Billy can go live in the country with the cows. 😂

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #545  
But you burn your own trash, right?
Yep, no noise pollution there. :D
But I only burn cardboard and paper products which amounts to about 75% of my trash. The rest I dump at gas stations twice a week in small wal-mart bags. 😇

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #546  
Just though this would some interesting reading:

willy

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #547  
Closing this thread due to persistent political posts. See my signature for forum guidelines. We do not allow political posts. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.