I need a Kioti in Idaho

/ I need a Kioti in Idaho #1  

timroof

I a m looking to buy a Kioti with backhoe, loader, and ??? New or used, but in new condition. Where can I get the best deal /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Can anyone help me? I like Kubotas also but too high priced for me. I live in northern Idaho, northeast of Spokane, Washington....about 100 miles. Help is very much needed and appreciated /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif By the way, I am new to this site and I love it!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks, Tim

/ I need a Kioti in Idaho #2  
Welcome to the site. If you go to Kioti's site there is a dealer locator. Just plug in your zip. I looked up Boise's zip and came up with a dealer, so there is atleast one in the state. I'm sure there is more nearby.

http://www.kiotitractor.com/

/ I need a Kioti in Idaho #3  
There is one in Notus, which is by Caldwell. He was more expensive than Kubota when I bought mine a year ago.

THere must be a dealer in Spokane I would think. There is also is a guy that imports jinmas and other grey market stuff in Seattle that has good prices, but I do not know if that is what you want. I know most of the dealers in S Idaho well. If you want to compare $$ north to south give me a pm.

/ I need a Kioti in Idaho #4  
What do you plan on using the tractor for? Do you prefer HST or gear? It is kind of hard to recommend a certain machine without first knowing the planned uses. Kioti recently introduced the LK3054XS with optional TLB package. It is a 30hp machine with shuttle shift. The loader is beefed up over the other one. The backhoe is integrated into the machine better and is removable if you need to use the 3PH. I'm not sure if the TLB version has an easily removed loader or not. The TLB version also comes with a FOPS. If you don't want the TLB version, you can still get a regular LK3054XS with quick attach FEL and backhoe.

/ I need a Kioti in Idaho #5  
Was visiting relatives up there last week and remember passing by a Kioti dealership somewhere between Rathdrum & Spokane Valley.