I think I found the answer...

/ I think I found the answer... #11  
<font color="blue"> I have not corrected her. </font>
A wise man .... obviously 62 1/2 years of experience applied here /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ I think I found the answer... #12  
I found this website about 3 weeks ago, I have tried to read everything about tractors and maybe learn some things, which I have learned a bunch. Today I spent most of the day trying to finally make a choice, BX22, B7500 or CK20, LB1914, my mind is going different directions and 100mph and I just want to BUY a tractor. Came home jumped on the website and found this thread and the posts and everything came back into perpective. Thanks, Everyone. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I think I found the answer... #13  
PermaGrin......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
With the new Boomer coming home tomorrow, I think I just caught PermaGrin myself.

Jerry

/ I think I found the answer... #14  
Well...I don't know if there is a cure for PermaGrin, or why we'd even want one.

However...there is apparently a vaccine against contracting it. A couple of my friends (I'm trying to show them all the virtures of tractor ownership and impress the PG feeling upon them) can't bring themselves to buy one because their wives would disapprove. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Too bad for them...I wonder if the vaccine ever wears off....without going through divorce court, that is. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

~Rick

/ I think I found the answer... #15  
I have had my Perma-Grin now for 3 years. The wife says that cat got your tongue grin from the tractor is much better than many other sources she says. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif