I think my dealer slipped an OEM sunshade on my L2800

/ I think my dealer slipped an OEM sunshade on my L2800 #1  

W4ZOO

Took del of my L2800 last week, love it...

We had a little rain When I started and moved the tractor water was falling of the sunshade, aftrer an inspection I find that the shade is torqued when it was mounted cousing a dimple in the fibergass top that trapped water, I pushed on it from under side and it flees easily, Today I un installed it found that they had monted high, not straight and had excesive torq on the rubber mounts that hold the top to the frme gel cote os chipped at the mounting holes rubber and steel combo washer where torqed so tight it distortet the washers.

I reinstalled it lowerd it to the ropes and now it looks correct and it's 4" lower....

When I was sighning the paper work I was commenting about how I thought ths dealer was a step above I even made a referance about how crooked most car dealers are and how they shove aftermarket stuf at you like there doing you a faver, selling you a cheap addon that gives them a much better profit and not coverd by the manufature.

So what does the Kubota sunshade look like ? There was no logo on it and the hardware is not consistant wit everything else.

Glad it sunday , I will call the dealership tomarow when I have a better attude.

Thanks

Ken