If you thought tractors were expensive...

/ If you thought tractors were expensive...
Got my vibrator, should have the boring attachment in the next week or two.
PXL_20220203_204522045.jpg
PXL_20220203_204533482.jpg

/ If you thought tractors were expensive... #12  
Very nice! Did you buy it, or is it a rental? How much$$??

/ If you thought tractors were expensive... #13  
I've been looking at those to. After running the open rops excavator all summer I decided my next big machine will be enclosed with AC for temperature and dust reasons.

What's one of those run? When shopping Vermeer I saw they sold balers, didn't realize that before.
$200,000+ for a Krone or Massey with some extras.

Very nice! Did you buy it, or is it a rental? How much$$??
Thanks! Bought, was the only option all the rental place machines are out on long term rentals with no signs of being returned. $32,000 with the boring attachment/rods/etc.
$200,000+ for a Krone or Massey with some extras.
That's alot if hay bails to sell!

/ If you thought tractors were expensive... #15  
Try shopping for a vibratory plow/chain trencher/boring unit. Dang!
They can be had cheaply at an auction. If you are looking for an all in one, they are often big machines. separate plow and trenchers can be much cheaper if you do not need a big machine.

/ If you thought tractors were expensive... #16  
I haven't been shopping for ride on machines. A new 2500lb walk behind is 30k, a 4000lb walk beside combo machine is 60ish thousand. Early 2000s combo machines are 30ish thousand. A Toro, Vermeer, Ditchwitch mini track loader with plow and boring attachment is 50-60k depending on the track loader size. Just the vibratory plow attachment is 8-10 thousand but no body has one for 5months minimum.

All the rentals place machines are in long term rentals with no signs of being returned anytime soon.

If your RT40 has the under driveway boring attachment send me some pictures and I'll make an

/ If you thought tractors were expensive... #17  
Thanks! Bought, was the only option all the rental place machines are out on long term rentals with no signs of being returned. $32,000 with the boring attachment/rods/etc.
That is a big investment, but it should earn you good money in the long run. And you have the comfort of using a new machine with warranty. Let the 'money making' begin!!!

/ If you thought tractors were expensive... #18  
I have a maxi sneaker. I'm not using.

They can be had cheaply at an auction. If you are looking for an all in one, they are often big machines. separate plow and trenchers can be much cheaper if you do not need a big machine.
I tried going that route but didn't have any luck. A bunch a leaking machines and most didn't have the boring option. Saw many more chain trenchers than vibratory plows for sale.

/ If you thought tractors were expensive... #20  
Can’t go wrong with the ditch witch. They are built like tanks