If you wife pays off your tractor early....

/ If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #21  
Yell ...well here's the real deal...my wife paid off her Durango and I made sure she wouldn't get use to all that extra money so I ran out and bought 'US' two new Kubotas' with that 0-42 month 0% interest rate. I told her she did a good thing paying Chrysler off just in time for a new GR2110 & ZD326P-60. Shucks... all I had to do was divert " direct pay " from Chrysler Financial to KCC and she won't even miss the money. I might be in the DOG house when she finds I took 7,500 out of ( her) savings for the down. Hopelessly all Kubota, no Green in my Barn. and Oh! my wife gave me permission to tell all my buddies that she wears the pants in this family and to never forget it too!

/ If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #22  
Thats another problem I wish I had.

Recently in the MF forum, a member said his wife was too light to keep the seat switch from turning off the tractor, as she went around their yard.

How come I never have these kind of problems?

/ If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #23  
ray66v said:
....a member said his wife was too light...

How come I never have these kind of problems?

Dude! Do you *like* living in the dog house?

/ If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #24  
Wombat125 said:
Dude! Do you *like* living in the dog house?

I'm not stupid my wife is not on here.:D

/ If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #25  
My wife is too light to keep the seat down too. She didn't like the cement shoe suggestion but it really would have killed at least two birds with one stone. The added height would have helped her reach the pedals:) .

/ If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #26  
Well... fellows.. whatever you do, THINK before posting a sign like this one, spotted not far from our property...

Attachments

• WARNING FORGET THE DOG SIGN.jpg
    WARNING FORGET THE DOG SIGN.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 60
   / If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #27  
Well... fellows.. whatever you do, THINK before posting a sign like this one, spotted not far from our property...

Sounds like my sister-in-law, she's ready to kill a couple pit bulls next door.

/ If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #28  
It's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

/ If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #29  
Sure.. but we men do enough begging as it is!

soundguy

/ If you wife pays off your tractor early.... #30  
Mine loves my green tractor, can run it just fine, helps me butcher cattle AND can rip the head off a cow on the trailer going to the butcher and is a good shot as well. I keep her well satisfied and laughing most of the time. And heck the dog is at home right now taking nap in the kennel and will have the best time playing until dinnertime and bed time!! Go figure.