IH B414 steering booster rebuild

/ IH B414 steering booster rebuild #1  

Lee B414

Tractor
IH B414 1962 petrol
Hi. I'm in the process of rebuilding my steering booster cylinder and I'm finding that the repair manual instructions leave out a lot of useful info. Maybe someone can help or advise? I have everything broken down except i cannot figure out how to separate the valve body from the inner tube. I'm also a bit afraid of damaging these parts, so I haven't tried anything radical. On the parts chart, these are #31 and #24. I'm pretty sure they are not threaded together. There is a pin visible, but just for alignment. It looks like a pressure fit, but it seems that it should be more than that to be sure the parts would not come apart in the cylinder. One photo shows me removing the tube and valve body from the outer cylinder. The other photo shows just the tube and valve body together... IMG_4139.jpgIMG_4137.jpg

/ IH B414 steering booster rebuild #2  
I just bought two b414. One has this power steering booster cylinder. Would it be possible to build/reseal? I looked for parts/seal kits but didn't find any. Maybe I didn't look well enough.

/ IH B414 steering booster rebuild #3  
Hi. I'm in the process of rebuilding my steering booster cylinder and I'm finding that the repair manual instructions leave out a lot of useful info. Maybe someone can help or advise? I have everything broken down except i cannot figure out how to separate the valve body from the inner tube. I'm also a bit afraid of damaging these parts, so I haven't tried anything radical. On the parts chart, these are #31 and #24. I'm pretty sure they are not threaded together. There is a pin visible, but just for alignment. It looks like a pressure fit, but it seems that it should be more than that to be sure the parts would not come apart in the cylinder. One photo shows me removing the tube and valve body from the outer cylinder. The other photo shows just the tube and valve body together...View attachment 613457View attachment 613458
Where did you find the kit and manual?