Comparison I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #11  
Minimum size landscapers use around here is 30hp compacts all the way up to 50hp utilities.

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #12  
I'm sure that everyone agrees that John Deere is the best "all around" tractor. Are you in Rochester MN? If so, then you are really in John Deere country.

I wouldn't be so sure about that statement! I surely don't agree!

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #13  
I've look and found the 125r filb.. is this the best all around tractor? I will use it for small digging jobs, mowing lawns, tilling, snow removal and other various landscaping jobe what is the best all around tractor or what size?

The size of your property is going to be a major factor in determining the size you'll need. Also new/used, budget?

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #14  
The size of your property is going to be a major factor in determining the size you'll need. Also new/used, budget?

Happy, I think the OP is thinking for a small landscape business per thread title. He definitely could use some advice as he is looking at brand before function.

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #15  
Whatsa 125r filb?

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #16  
I always wanted a bx series k****** but found the mahindra max 25 and love it! more power too.

the mower deck is easy to remove and drive over - not have to get it out from under the tractor like others.

NOTE::::: also - i noticed that the word k****** has a hyperlink in it - I did not post the link to the ******site - i do not understand why that is linked and mahindra is not - maybe this forum is slanted toward k******'s I do not like this policy - if one is linked then all should be linked.

[that is why i deleted the name and put the *****'s see if that does not bring on advertising.....]

Last edited:
   / I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #17  
I don't know much about the sub compacts, but any of them are (for sure) better than a shovel. You really need to run a bunch of them to see which one fits you best. Loaders and backhoes will respond differently to control input. The position of the controls may feel right, or they may not. That's pretty important when you're trying to make a living. How easy is mower and backhoe removal? How smooth is the 3-point? How about the loader reach...can the machine load a roll-off? Those are just a few things...there's a whole lot more. Color is the least of them.

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #18  
Kubota L38000, Kioti ck35,JD 3520 all would be good. Good weight for moving dirt. Not too heavy to haul. I don't know if I have a strong preference on brand. I would not go too small.