I'm missing 1 piece to my RTV1100 plow...

/ I'm missing 1 piece to my RTV1100 plow... #1  

BoominSVX

Tractor
2008 Kubota RTV1100
I got hold of a 2008 RTV1100 a few years back. Loaded to the gills. Work lights front and rear, wider rims, turn signals, all the stuff they could stuff in it. Included in the deal was also a plow under the instruction that I needed to find a plow mount kit for it as the old one had rotted and bent. Everything else looked pretty decent. The plow is a Curtis V4208 Hydraulic angle / Electric lift. I bought the "Kit" for a couple hundred bucks, but when it got there, I realized I was missing more. The kit was V4285. It was all the wiring and a few small pieces of steel. I guess I'm missing the equivalent of what we call the push plates on a full size truck. It's a half moon shaped mount that bolts to the machine and the plow has a half moon tongue that slides into it. I've been hunting and hunting to no avail. With the dump truck, prepping the kubota wasn't a big issue. Now it seems the dump is failing hard, and I'd really like to use my plow.

Does anybody know the part number that I need? Even Curtis industries shows no sign of ever having been involved with the RTV. The thing is still a baby and I can't even find parts for it that rusted out ...along with my bed sides. I guess it's now or never. Either I find everything I need and fully restore, or give up and find an ATV to push out the horse paddocks. Seems a shame. The Progator 2030 sitting next to it still looks new, and mine is a rust bucket. Even my new "plow mount kit" had half the paint missing right out of the box. I wonder why they rot? LOL

OH, and great forum. I've been cruising it for years, but never had much to say. Glad you guys are here.

/ I'm missing 1 piece to my RTV1100 plow...
For reference, the part circled in yellow is what I need.

4148 C TODD2.jpg

/ I'm missing 1 piece to my RTV1100 plow... #3  
You will have to order that part through your Kubota Dealer. Curtis will not sell it to you since it was a "made for Kubota" part. You should have no problem ordering this mount, but expect to pay $300 bucks or so.

/ I'm missing 1 piece to my RTV1100 plow... #4  
V4285A MOUNTING KIT, the part number is 70000-01123 MOUNTING FRAME 1-1/4" $332.50. Do you have the grill guard on it? If so you will need an adapter and extension 77700-00306
BRACKET, MOUNT $166.25 and 77700-00305 PLATE, MOUNT $125.45